A Preventive Maintenance Agreement (PMA) is basic to any operation that involves equipment with moving parts. Routinely scheduled maintenance assists in improving the performance of your equipment. Whether an experienced Bosch technician is on-site for one week, one month, or two times a year, we can help you reduce losses and increase uptime and profitability.
Preventive Maintenance Agreements are customized to fit your needs. Some examples are:
- Monthly visits to guide efforts in training, performance issues and routine regular maintenance
- Semi-annual visits for scheduled shutdowns or known service needs
- Quarterly visits to perform routine preventive maintenance
Valuable benefits of a PMA:
- Discount on hourly rates and lower travel expense (by scheduling in advance)
- Discount on parts recommended during your PMA scheduled visits
- Reduced downtime by preventing costly failures
Comments are closed.