In December 2012, Bosch Packaging purchased a minority share of IPR (Industrial Pharmaceutical Resources) Inc. The Bosch/IPR partnership offers a distinctive portfolio of tablet press products and support.
Today, we are thrilled to announce and debut the brand new web site of IPR, Inc., iprinc.net.
The new site is chock full of multimedia, videos, news, machine data, brochures, and more.
Click here to visit the new site, and learn more about what Bosch and IPR provide together, including:
- A substantial parts inventory – two locations to better serve your needs
- Tablet Press Modernization with several options to improve performance
- New turrets with stainless steel die tables to increase output and reduce wear
- New Allen Bradley PLC control systems to replace proprietary or obsolete control system
- Tablet Tooling Inspection system to manage tablet tooling inventory, usage, and inspections
- CNC machining to provide cost effective solutions and quick turn around on urgent parts
- Experienced field service technicians to provide Manesty tablet press calibration, training, and process support
- Emergency part service availability