Bosch Inspection Technology Pharma group offers customized, hands-on Cognex vision training in a 3 day format.
At Bosch’s Allendale, New Jersey facility, small groups can attend classroom training with each student having his/her own vision PC, led by an experienced Cognex CVL for AIM instructor.
Topics covered during the training include:
- Introduction to Vision System Components
- Vision Graphical User Interface (GUI) User Guide Basics
- Hands-on Training on the use of:
- Camera Light Meter
- Vision Tool Library (Edge, Fixture, Blob, Math, Patmax…)
- Filters (MinMax, Gaussian, Morphology, Sobel, Mapping)
- Image Database Files, Playback, and Archiving
- Flow Control
- Dynamic Tool Positioning and Threshold
- Boolean Functions
- Color Segmentation
To learn more about the training or to register, please contact Patricia Grigsby at +1 (201) 760-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.