Bosch offers a wide variety of inspection benchtop solutions applicable to both visual inspection and leak detection of vials, ampoules, syringes, and cartridges.
The ETAC ProView offers accurate and rapid inspection of vials, ampoules, syringes, and cartridges filled with liquid, lyophilized or powdered products. High-resolution images and/or videos are presented on a large wide screen display. Vision software is capable of moving and non-moving particle inspection, as well as inspection for visible product and cosmetic/container defects. The ETAC ProView can make accept or reject determination, based on pre-defined settings, and document for review.
- Validation of test samples utilized to evaluate automated inspection machine performance
- Stability studies
- Small batch visual inspection
- Verification of product rejects
- AQL (Acceptance Quality Level) testing of containers inspected by automated machines
- Particle and defect type/size analysis
- Cosmetic inspection
Bosch offers a benchtop device, KLV-1011, for manual Container Closure Integrity Testing (CCIT) at-line or in the lab. The KLV-1011 uses a non-destructive, deterministic, vacuum decay leak detection method to determine defects down to 5µm equivalent hole size, regardless of leakage position. With its neat and compact design, the KLV Benchtop additionally simplifies feasibility studies and recipe development for new products.
- Small batch CCIT
- Detection of both headspace gas and liquid leakages
- Can be used on both liquid and lyophilized/powder product
- Verification of product rejects or test results from an automated CCIT
- Leak type/size analysis
- Application for vials and other rigid containers
The Bosch Manual Inspection Hood (MIH) series can be used for both particulate and cosmetic defect inspections. All systems are equipped with a black and white inspection background, a uniform overhead light source, and a non-glare inspection area. The MIH series is ideal for small lot or AQL inspection of vials, ampoules, syringes, and cartridges. Additionally the MIH series can be used for re-inspection of rejects from automated machines and validation of other inline inspection systems.
Bosch offers a variety of overhead lighting and machine options to optimize the inspection procedure and comply with USP, EP, and JP pharmacopeia standards for light intensity, inspection environment, and inspection time.
- Compliance with USP, JP, and EP Pharmacopeias
- Ergonomic design to promote inspector comfort
- Non-glare inspection area
- Black and white inspection backgrounds
- Non-flickering, uniform, overhead lighting options
- Portable and stand-alone system solutions
For additional information, please contact:
+1 (201) 760-5138