Bosch Packaging Technology is pleased to announce its participation at the 2019 PharmaEd Pre-Filled Syringes Forum West, to be held in San Diego, CA, on September 4-5, 2019, with a podium presentation by Product Manager Christian Lavarreda. His presentation, titled “Combi Filling – Challenges and Solutions”, will anchor the session on optimization of aseptic filling processes for parenteral containers.
Advances in container and filling technology are expanding the toolset for optimizing aseptic filling processes for parenteral containers, in particular when combination filling is involved. New nest and tray-based packaging material options are enabling more robust aseptic filling processes through more advanced automation. The following are a preview of some of the insights Mr. Lavarreda will be sharing with the audience:
- New nest and tray-based packaging material options are enabling more robust aseptic filling processes through more advanced automation
- The tradeoff between output and flexibility as a parenteral product moves through the pre-clinical, to clinical, and commercial manufacturing phases
- Concrete examples of how combined processing has been implemented for a variety of container type combinations in the various manufacturing phases
- Considerations in the design and implementation of single use filling systems in combination fillers
- An overview of the latest technology and features found in flexible fillers
Interested but unable to attend? Please contact us to arrange a follow-up meeting. Our subject matter experts are available to engage on your application.